Is there any correlation between a person’s height and the length of their foot?

Our class carried out an investigation about how long our feet were and whether there was a correlation with our height. We gathered the data on a graph just below this text.

stuff

boo

Our team’s graph shows that Joseph and Cameron have the strongest correlation with their height and their length of their feet. I had the lowest correlation because I have feet that are bigger then what my size is. Jess had the fifth best correlation with her feet length to her size. Georgia had the fourth best correlation with her feet length and her height. Laura had the third best correlation with her feet length to her size.

The thing that I have learnt with this investigation is that from my graph, our height has no correlation with the length of our foot. I also learnt that making a graph is a very good way to compare things with each other.

2 thoughts on “Is there any correlation between a person’s height and the length of their foot?

1. Hi Rhys,
    I doing fine. How are you? I also hope that we would meet in person at the Greece musical performance.
    see ya! Tim.